Thursday, October 23, 2014

New Product Review




Bumble and Bumble is one of the most fun product lines I've worked with. Whenever they come out with new products, I'm itching to try them. A few weeks ago I noticed some new bottles on our product shelf. Ofcourse, I was immediately curious. Being that my hair is very fine, I have to be careful of the type of products I use. Anything too heavy will turn my head into a oil slick. It doesn't look so cute. I'm the type that leads more towards cream products, so making sure they're lightweight is a must. I tested both of these products out at 2 separate times. They both helped smooth out my hair without being to heavy. Last night, we finally had a product knowledge class to inform us on all the benefits these products have to offer. 


Repair

Repair is great for those highlighted, superfine blondes and those who are addicted to the styling tools. Over time, highlighting and heat-styling can put a lot of wear and tear on someone's hair. Repair is a featherlight leave-in conditioner that seals split ends while protects against further breakage. It works as a heat and UV protector by creating an outer protective layer on the hairs surface, also protecting your color

All-style

All-style is great for those with healthy hair. It can even be used on fine hair that tends to get a little oily. The product contains powders to keep hair clean and oil free, while giving it the moisture and protection it needs. It makes the hair more manageable and effortless to blowdry by fighting frizz and  flyways. The lightweight feel allows a styled blowdry to hold its shape without being weighed down.
This product also contains the heat and UV protection to benefit the hair even more.


Both of these products have great benefits. You can never go wrong with Bumble and Bumble.


No comments:

Post a Comment