Tuesday, October 14, 2014

New Product Review



When you work in a salon, it almost drives you nuts with all the different products you have to choose from. Everyday I stand there debating which one I'm going to use. When your an indecisive person like I am, this is no easy task. I try and stick to a few key favorite products, that way I'm not procrastinating. However, sometimes I like to venture out and try something new. Being someone who has fine, short hair, I am always looking for more ways to thicken it up. A little over a year ago, a Kerastase product called INITIALISTE was introduced. Before trying it, I waited a while to see what the reviews and results were from consumers. After getting an abundance of positive feed back and earning the award for Product of the Year, I've finally decided its time to add into my at home ritual. 


Here's the breakdown of INITIALISTE. It is a serum that comes in a glass bottle with a handy little applicator. Being that it is to encourage hair strength and growth, it is applied right onto the scalp after you wash your hair. After continuing usage, your hair becomes healthier and stronger, protecting it from breakage. It also encourages growth and thickness. This is especially great for women with fine hair, those suffering from hair loss and women who get highlights. 


Statistics 

9 out of 10 women showed results after 1 week 

89% saw more shine

87% felt more thickness 

86% felt their hair was stronger and softer 


Since I have been using this products for only a few days, I have yet to see the results. After the feedback I've gotten  by consumers and the high ratings of this product, I am so excited to see what this will do for my hair. Every few weeks, I will track my progress and review this based on my opinions from  personal experience. Wish me luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment