Friday, September 19, 2014

Color Fun

                                                              
                                                                                             




                   
          I love it when clients like to have a little fun with their colors. It gives me room to play and really brings out my creativity. Katherine is someone who is open to anything and has been every color under the sun. She showed me a picture of an intense red ombré with blonde ends and said she wanted a less dramatic version of the picture. I did everything in a 3 step process. First, I took all the Peices I was planning to balayage and covered them with foil. When all the Peices where covered, I colored the remainder of the hair with my red formula. Then, I pulled out all of the foils and balayaged everything that was left, feathering up the product so there were no harsh lines. When everything was done processing, I gave her a gloss at the sink, creating the copper red tone on her ends. The outcome was phenomenal. Katherine had a gorgeous deep red coming from her roots that gradually faded into a vibrant copper. Lately, I've been encouraging more of my clients to step outside of the box with their hair color. Whether your hair is red, purple or blue, it can still look classy and sophisticated. Have fun with it and expand your imagination!

No comments:

Post a Comment