Sunday, September 14, 2014

A Crafty Girls Haven

                    



               I came upon an amazing discovery yesterday. A.I. Friedmans. That place is dangerous for someone like me. This was like an Arts and Crafts store on steroids. I went in and planned to spend  only $2 on some build-it-yourself boxes. Somehow along the way $2 turned into $60. It's one of those places where you want to buy everything so I had to give myself a little talk and force myself out. Out of everything I bought, these we're my favorite items, they were just screaming my name. A little calendar book and an iPad carrier. I'm a simple person, so it doesn't take to much to make me happy. I will gravitate towards anything pink, and the fact it had something to do with cupcakes was the icing on the cake.

2 comments:

  1. Ha... the store is right near me. I have to stay away from there... it is dangerous.
    Good job on the blog.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete