Monday, September 22, 2014

Current Favorite Products



In my perspective, finding hair products that I love is like finding gold. We all have those cabinets in our bathroom filled with a cemetery of hair mouses, shampoos, conditioners etc. that will never see the light of day again. It's hard to find that holy product we reach for every day and can't live without.  When we finally find a product that works for us, it's like an opening to the hair heavens. My current obsession is the Hairdressers Invisible Oil line by Bumble and Bumble. Not only is it sulfate free, it contains 6 different oils that are lightweight, so it won't weigh down hair that has a finer texture. I am very proud to say that the Oil itself received an award from Allure for Best Beauty Product. This fabulous line contains Shampoo, Conditioner, Heat/UV Protective Primer and an Oil. They all work together providing moisture and shine for healthy, color treated hair. 


1. Hairdressers Invisible Oil Shampoo 
                 If you have color in your hair, there's only 2 words you need to know for this shampoo. SULFATE FREE. I beg everyone, please stop using harsh shampoos on your color treated hair. Your just undoing all the work I put in to keep your color rich and vibrant. Shampoos that contain sulfates will go in and strip your hair, causing your color to oxidize faster. 

2. Hairdressers Invisible Oil Conditioner
                  Even though I am a colorist, I am not a fan of most color safe conditioners. I find them to be too light and doesn't provide beneficial moisture to the hair. But this, this is like dessert for the hair. So rich and creamy. An oil based conditioner that makes your hair feel smooth as silk and still leaves it full of volume. It can even be used as a deep conditioner when left on for ten minutes. It's such a great, everyday product. 

3. Hairdressers Invisible Oil Heat/UV Protective Primer 
                  This is the product that I can't get enough of. I use it everday on damp hair before I blowdry, curl and even let my hair dry in its natural form. When using heat on your hair, a heat protectant is crucial. That extra layer of protection over your hair will help prevent damage and dryness from heat. What's great about this product also is that it is a UV protectant. Basically sunscreen for the hair. The sun can be very harsh on your hair causing dryness and oxidation for anybody who is color treated. This primer is great for protecting against sun damage. 

3. Hairdressers Invisible Oil
                   A featherlight oil that's melts into the hair, still leaving it full and bouncy. This product tames down frizz and those annoying flyaways that we all can't stand to look at. It is great for detangling and providing sufficient moisture to dry ends. It is a perfect finishing product, creating shine and smoothness. 



My prediction is that everyone in the surrounding areas will be up to their ears in Hairdressers Oil.
I convince everyone that they need in their life and it is the best thing since sliced bread. I wouldn't be so passionate about this line if I didn't have personal experience with it. I've used it on myself and numerous clients to experience how well it works. These are great everyday products that will mosturize your hair, protect its color, and leave it silky smooth. 


No comments:

Post a Comment